Monday, January 30, 2012

Quick Day!

Not much went on today, I spent a few hours devoted to my 365 Daily Devotional Blog, as well as getting some lights set up with the green screen. Very soon I am going to be doing my daily devotions, but I am 1 month behind so it will take me some work to get caught up. I am hoping that by giving myself this project.. 365 vlogs and blog posts.. that I will increase my plate size and be able to take on more and more things with greater ease in the future. I do not want to get burdened easily in life. I want difficult things to seem easy, but mostly I want to be successful. I think that by keeping up with 4 blogs, making personal video and photography projects come to life, as well as working full time and doing freelance work, I will put myself into a position where I can accomplish my goals more easily and with a greater knowledge for what it is I am seeking to become.
I thank my family, kk, and I must thank God for the wonderful blessings in my life.
I could not do a thing without the grace of our God and the strength that he provides me with. -God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment