Sunday, January 22, 2012

time to get in gear

Hello! I had to make myself post this.. lol but I know I need to do kick myself in the butt and get moving. I need to remind myself that this is the easy stuff, and if I can't do this than I have some issues in wanting to do bigger and better things in my future.
Today I spent a lot of time in skype calls)) and the rest of the time posting some new and old videos to youtube, here are the links of what I uploaded today:

Grasshopper Human (oddest video uploaded)
2am Simple After Effect Render
Simple 3D photo render 2am Film Set Behind Scenes
2am behind the scenes film edits w/music
2am behind the scenes film edits w/music
2am behind the scenes film edits
Words Have Meaning After Effects Test Render Effect

Most of these are short test edits. Seeing them reminds me how little work I have done since the time I learned how to use this program. I need to spend more time learning this stuff. Step one is getting better equipment..I need to invest in getting a good PC. Also I will need a nice camera to record HD and take good pictures.. (probably go with a camera that takes video as opposed with a camcorder) Anything I will be recording for videos can be set up anyways.

Taxes come back soon) I'm going to try and be smart and pay off things that are on needing it! Sadly I will forgo the jumping stilts for now. But I will probably end up buying a nice microphone like the Avid mic sold at Best Buy.

Avid - M-Audio Vocal Studio Microphone

.  !!!! I want this sooo bad! lol

Rain Computers - ION Studio High-Performance Rackmount Audio + Video Workstation

Ok enough looking at cool techs) I'll post some videos after I buy the mic and get it working.

No comments:

Post a Comment