Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mr. Nobody... can someone say waaa??

Did you know that you can have a relationship thwarted, simply because a man skips work and boils an egg half way around the world??!!! Neither did I until I saw Mr Nobody starring Jared Leto as Nemo. I actually enjoyed this film a lot, and I think it was largely in part because it does not follow the normal status quo. Scene after scene the movie jumps around sporadically between the potential lives that Nemo could have had. I'd say it does a good job getting the viewer to think about his or her decisions, and the butterfly effect that follows within all the potential decisions that we make. It grasps a lot of string theory which I find interesting, but at the same time it can be useless to go into it. The world in which we live is simply that, the world in which we live. This is the string that we are in.. this is the path that we are all moving in together.
The nice thing is that we do get control over our decisions. We get to choose our path, and we get to make sure we find our happiness. I feel like I have seen many paths, or strings you could call them, in which I could live and or the persons I could be. I know that I can only see glimpses, and even then who knows if I could be correct, but it is easy to see which ones would not be ideal. We don't always know what decisions to make but sometimes decisions feel instinctual. Lately I have been trying to make my decisions based on what feels right, rather than how people view me.
I totally forgot that Jared Leto is the lead singer of 30 seconds to mars. I am a big fan)


I think the rest of tonight is going to be some Russian Rosetta Stone mixed with a little bit of "broccoli" time) Maybe make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, yummmm.. and that brings me to another topic!
Natural foods over crap filled foods filled with GMO, MSG, etc. I was at the store and was buying some jelly. When I was about to grab my normal Welches strawberry jelly, I noticed that for about 35 cents more I could get an all Natural Welches jelly that did not have all the corn syrup and preservatives that are filling a large percent of the jar. After eating the natural jelly I am more than happy with the 35 cent extra price. Not only is the jelly really sweet and awesome still, it actually has that great real strawberry taste as well! Better yet it is better for me. I realize more and more that every time I am shopping and buying things I am voting for what I think is acceptable and what I want them to make more of. If we educate people than we will live in a society that has a better quality all around. Education really is the starting point to solving any problem of the masses. blah blah blah I know I go on, anways, I am going to take my natural awesome strawberry jelly and my extra crunchy Jif peanut butter and make myself a magnificent PB & J. спокойной ночи!

No comments:

Post a Comment