Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lunch BREAK!

Ok, so I am home from lunch making a supreme totinos pizza and drinking a dr. pepper!) I need to make a list of things to do so that I don't get off task. Things to remember and figure out after work:
  1. hand steamer for green screen
  2. camera model and attachments full price
  3. computer model and potential attachments
  4. vlogs for 365, must do 4 today, make basic, no need to make too fancy, be confident
  5. make post about mic
And so on... im sure I could add more to the list, but I would prefer to keep it realistic and get those things done before adding more.. haha the point of a list is to lessen the stress not add to it!
Just put the pizza in!
Ok now I need to post on 365 Blog before I go back to work.


TLW

No comments:

Post a Comment