Saturday, January 21, 2012

stop worrying and move

So I spend more time worrying about details rather than gaining any content... :p
I started this blog because I wanted to put myself out there.. lol time to start writing and spend less time worrying about which font looks best!
This whole weekend has been engaging, yet the stress of having personal projects on top of my already heavy workload has got me breaking out in cold sores!  ( I should just post my private link videos on my blog! that way I have a record to my memories and yet they won't be readily viewable by the general public!!! ) Random thought but need to do that.
The past hour or so I have spent working on a color scheme, title banner, and additional pictures for my friend Lynda and her blog! I always enjoy designing like this. I never know what I am making when open up the program, often I will make something like I did tonight and within a week I will have remade it several times until I have a product I am satisfied with. Here is a link for tonight's work. http://i.imgur.com/FEbv2.jpg
Ok I still have to edit together some really odd webcam videos I made yesterday at 2am.. hehe maybe tomorrow I will post a video link and embarass myself)) I seem to enjoy doing this :p

No comments:

Post a Comment