Thursday, January 26, 2012

things on my mind

I have a few things I just need to get out of my head before I forget... and sticky notes.. they just don't always do the job hehe

I want to start making tutorials for some everyday basic computer things.. like basic maintenance.. basic antivirus, facebook things such as archiving photos, and setting privacy settings.

As well as making videos for these things I need to create postings that go along with the video and subject..

Kind of the same thing that I will be doin with my daily devotionals. Now that I have an HD camera and I will be getting a nice microphone I will be able to begin my devotionals. My goal is to do all of January's videos into February as well.

It seems like people always have questions about things to me that are often simple. I thank god for the blessings that he is always sending my way, and for the helpful people that are often around me. As I keep telling others, it does no good to spend your life storing up information and gaining knowledge if you do nothing with it. Make a blog, write a book, there are so many ways to express yourself that allows for movement forward. go go go, do it do it do it , move move move, im on my way, just need to keep it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment