Friday, January 27, 2012

It's late, but I am just getting started!

Today has been rough from the start! :p With heavy eye lids I managed to turn off my alarm and switch off the space heater that sits about 3 ft away from my bed keeping me from the cold basement chill. It wouldn't be so bad if my roomie didn't always decide to "save money" by turning down the heat after I am asleep..! It's ok, someday I will get him.. I will get him reeeeeaaal good!! muahahaaha.. eehhh eeemmm.)))) as I was saying.. (OMG just killed a spideR!) (so far the 2nd spider I have seen since I have been living in my basement/fort/hippie/room/area) (maybe they a building up an army and plan on attacking me tonight>?!!>?..maybe not) Again! as I was saying/typing, I was basically tired all day at work but managed to make it through a 7 hour day. I will make up that other hour tomorrow. 
Since than I have been relaxing, throwing darts, and I also watched "the Hole" directed by Nick Hamm with actress Thora Birch playing the most wonderfully psycho girl every guy has nightmares about. I saw this movie years ago when I stumbled into my parents living room in Peach St. It was the middle of the day and I wasn't expecting to get stuck into a television show. Little did I know what I was in for but I started watching it about 40% into it and got hooked. It definitely is not the most visual stimulating movie ever made, but the story is interesting, or maybe awful is a better word.. yes.. the story is awful... I mean, it's intriguing! but how scary is that girl!
I need to start picking better movies for my moods haha, last night I was watching Donnie Darko and I still get creeped out by Frank the Bunnies voice... after tonight's psycho suspense mystery I will probably watch an old school favorite of mine; Paulie with Tony Shalhoub. Better known from his work in the TV series MONK. I freaking love birds!!! I am sooo getting a grey african parrot once I am settled!
Ok I need to get back to work on Lynda's blog, I promised her that I would, not only that I actually want to get some things going on it I just keep giving myself too many things to do! Luckily I've already finished a few mock ups for some Client work that I am doing. You can see those posts and the work I will be doing on Lynda's blog here (http://keepitcreativecriste.blogspot.com/).

Off I go! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment