Tuesday, January 24, 2012

uploading... uploading... lol

Today was another big day for getting crap uploaded and freeing up some long due stress thats been hiding in the back of my head.. I think its great to finally get projects from 4 years ago on the internet... slowly but surely I can move on to more important things.
Here is a list of things I uploaded today, (also I am starting a KK page to put the links to kristinas videos)
Im going to be doing some more work on Lyndas Families Blog as well as creating a logo template for some contract work that I have been hired for! :) of course I will be posting links and images along the way) Keep your head up! BE POSITIVE! You will never meet a failure who was still trying.. and you will never meet a success who gave up.. go go go, do do do, move move move. All the while smile and relax) This is life))






No comments:

Post a Comment