Thursday, February 9, 2012

slacking..

Ok! So this week has been more exhausting than I would've possibly guessed! Today I am determined to be productive in terms of what I want done :)
First I have a call with a client @6 and then I get to record my Feb 10th Vlog about looking for attention rather than looking for God's heart. It's a little ironic, in part I feel that I'm going to get looked at like I want attention with my videos, rather than the real intention. Which is to relate with people that think similarly as me, as well as to help others out there whom are struggling and could use them as a tool to bring some word into there day)
I still am trying to figure out a lot of things, but I know that I need to keep up with writing and posting so that I don't just fizzle out and quit.. It is far too late in my life to continue starting things without finishing them. It is time to get things done! Being as cold as it is makes me lazier but not today :p.
Anyways I will make a post of what I DID lata)))

TLW

No comments:

Post a Comment