Friday, February 17, 2012

What day is it?

Nothing like sleeping in! I have been sickly the past few days and I am hoping that today will be my turn around day! As SOOOOON as I am done posting I will be upstairs making some french toast and sausages! Current Status: Starving! :p Drinking on some natural Cranberry Apple Juice is putting me in the perfect mood to post up and get this day started..

I was informed that when your throat and sinus aren't feeling so well, that you should boil some milk, then add butter and honey and drink up! I don't know but sure sounds tasty to me as long as I don't add too much butter.. eecckk...

I have been trying to keep up with recording my 365 Vlogs and so far I have been doing well with the recordings. The problem is editing, rendering, and uploading, not to mention, naming, blog posting, and ....Life.
It has been a learning curve getting started, but I know that after this coming Tuesday I will be able to do a lot more a lot faster.

I ordered myself two gateway monitors that will really help me create a steamlined workflow, as well as see my video in it's own screen while editing, rather than a few inches wide. To speed things up I got a Gateway Tower with an Intel I5 quad core processor. I also got a few upgrades to add to it all. Rather than spend more overall on a tower, I saved a few hundred dollars by buying the graphics card and extra ram separately! To make things look a little cooler I got a wireless mouse that matches my wireless keyboard))) take that wired microsoft mouse!

Here are some videos I have uploaded from the factory days:
Also I have been trying to keep the 365 VLOG updated check it out!!!!


TLW

No comments:

Post a Comment