Tuesday, February 21, 2012

IM BACK!

!! So I spent the last 3-5 days feeling sick sick sicK! It was awful.. The kind of sick where you can't think or do anything.. yet you cannot sleep. Every time I would look at my computer screen my eyes would water and my sinuses would act up. So... basically it was what being sick is generally like for anyone.. awful, as I said in the beginning.

Considering today is the first day my nose isn't scarlet red, I feel full of energy and I am ready to get things done! After hearing that the Ebay business I worked at was closing down, I've had to keep myself active and positive while I look for alternative work. I am hopeful, but at the same time I have a bunch of work that needs to be finished as it is. Today at some point I should be hearing from UPS, so I can finally begin working with the High Definition footage I shot in omaha for a project.


Because my computer takes so long to load HD footage, and often crashes in the editing process I think it is best for me to wait until I have adequate equipment before I begin charging for my work ;)

At the same time I need to hurry up and get to making these videos for him or else I won't be continue getting work :p

Ok enough babble.. I need to edit up some daily devotionals and work on a logo! Really.. like I neeeeed to do to it.. or else.. :p

TLW

No comments:

Post a Comment