Friday, February 3, 2012

DANCE! Green Screen Edit

DANCE DANCE DANCE! ok no more dancing. Yesterday I had planned on posting and doing a lot more writing, but it seems like my laptop had a better idea. What I thought would take an hour ended up taking 7 hours. Rendering HD video on a 6 year old laptop is just not a good idea :p.

So I steamed the screen behind me with a Shark steamer and now it is looking a lot more usable) To test it out I recorded me on my webcam rocking out to some skrillex! Check it out!

 

I need to actually start using the screens potential with some effects. Part of me is just waiting for an upgraded computer package to really do what I want to. I think very quickly when I am editing and it is very frustrating to have to sit and wait while something loads...or more likely freezes.. I think that as soon as I upgrade I will be able to produce better quality videos a lot faster.


Also I finally got my True Love: 365 Vlog going so check out todays!

TLW

No comments:

Post a Comment