Sunday, March 18, 2012

wowowwowowwowowow

Been motivated all night!! Finally getting my Portfolio page updated with some old old old work that was desperately needing a place to go! I design and make all kinds of things that really have no purpose.. but I feel like it's a waste to leave them in a folder on my computer.. Simply by putting them into a blog I feel like they are finally out of my mind. Somewhere I can see them if I want to reference them ever.. at the same time I do not have to worry about storing them on my HD.
Earlier I watched Gnomeo and Juliet! It is a super cute movie that is a quick and easy watch. I couldn't help but think of my own situation)) miss my millie))
Been listening to Lana Del Rey and her "Born to Die" album a lot thanks to KristyK! Great background working music! My only complaint is that the CD is too short!
Alright! getting back to adding things to my portfolio page! Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment