Saturday, March 3, 2012

BALLOONS!!! & Learning Blender!

So I am super excited to have hardware that can actually render the software I have been longing to play with for going on 4 years now!!! I downloaded the Free program Blender from there website blender.org last night and spent the day working on a balloon tutorial!

It started with taking a basic UV Sphere, and then of course modeling it to look more like the shape of a balloon. For the most part getting started was pretty easy, but for some reason simply tieng the knot around the balloon took me like 45 min! It was my first time actually modeling in 3D and it was a lot of fun.

Below I will put a bunch of screen shots but I will start with the finals!

main size 1920 x 1080
2 screen display 3840 x 1080 
Closer Up Definition 800 x 400
Close Up of Knot and Reflections 800 x 400



 The rest are screen shots taken during the process: click to enlarge























 TLW

No comments:

Post a Comment