Monday, April 15, 2013

Winter Parade in Springfield, MO 2013!!! - Darth Vader?!??

Winter Parade in Springfield, MO 2013!!! - Darth Vader?!??


So I other than there being absolutely no parking, nor any clear instructions on where the beginning of the parade was, I finally found my my sisters, my mom, and two of her close friends.

It was your typical cold parade, minus the hot cider carts that I had growing up, but it still managed to keep alive with the odd twists I just never expect to see.

To highlight I saw Darth Vader in person! It was amazing.

hehe Miranda all ready to go!

Mom's hat...lol

<3

cold sisters

Still brainwashing kids :)

He was looking right at me!!!

It's still cool!

after the parade, warming their feet



Also... There was a spinning driving Porta Potty!  - This is a needed life experience... Can you imagine how crappy it was for the person inside??? ...cause he's on a toilet.. get it?  :p



Anyways always fun to see people coming up with new ideas! 

TLW

No comments:

Post a Comment