Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Memories, Moments, You know! The things we love!

Today is beautiful! Gorgeous sun shining in the windows, the air is hot enough outside that I am kicking on the A/C. 


Koala hats at the mall! 
   My fiance Kristina and I spend almost all of our waking time with each other and because of it, I have endless memories and moments of happiness and love. Although at times we can lose sight of what truly matters whilst being caught up in the arguments of the world and flesh, it never takes long for us to be guided back to common ground thinking. God our father loves us so, and he is always willing to give peace and love to those who desire it purely. I have faith :)


So here are a few pictures from random times throughout the past 6 months, I have many to choose from but these popped out at me))



Here are a few pics from when we stopped at Jordan Valley Park, my sister Miranda was with us one of the days.






I Love You!
FINALLY ACCEPTANCE PAPERS!!!! WOOO WOOO

I-797C Paid and Accepted!


New F-1 Visa!!!






Not everyone who applies for work and travel gets accepted.. But she did! :)

Not everyone who applies for a status change gets one..
But she did!! :)

Not everyone can pass the TOEFL, especially with hardly any time or preparation..  But she did just that!!! :)

Not everyone can be admitted to a 4-year college, especially in between statuses at a college that does not know how to deal with international students.. But she has and is doing just that!!!! :) We are so blessed, and I am sooo proud of her for all of the fighting, courage, and absolute determination to do things that are not easy and paved out for us. Although the unpaved ride can be bumpy, it is well worth getting to the destination in which few have ever experienced or gazed upon. Our path is full of bumps, and although they can be uncomfortable, I am fully aware that every time I hit one that I am on a special journey. Each bounce is a reminder to the rider that he is moving forward to their destination.


YA LOOBLOO TAYBYA











Workin hard))



I love my millie!


TLW




No comments:

Post a Comment