Sunday, May 13, 2012

finding resources, in hopes to get a CELTA

Several weeks ago I applied for and was accepted to The Teaching House in Chicago, IL. This was in order to get a CELTA certificate that can be used for jobs all over the world in order to teach English to adults!

Currently I do not have enough money to actually go to this school. Sometimes I do things without having all things in alignment.. more or less hoping or trusting that a path will be given to me.

As I said I do not have a way to pay for this course and I do not know if it will become a reality at this point.

I have a widget that I have made but in my experience things like this go largely unnoticed.

oh money.. silly concept

yet it controls our lives..

Not for long.

I have hope for the future, even if I am not meant to take this class at this exact time.

Still I have to try everything and keep faith. I hope that things will work out.

Possibly time to make a quick youtube video explaining my situation, maybe actually do it!

I have a job interview this Tuesday!  

I need to thank God for the blessings that I do have and take care of what I can.

All I really want is to be educated, to be with my love, Kristina, my fiance, to have the tools that are necessary in order to provide for the family I wish to have. I trust that God will be with me and help will come in compliance with his plan.

Oh lord I am willing, please show me the way.

TLW

No comments:

Post a Comment